U.S. Seeks to Seize $1 Billion Assets Tied to 1MDB, NYT SaysBy
Asset seizure may be largest confiscation by Justice Dept
1MDB at center of global probes into alleged money laundering
U.S. federal prosecutors plan to seek permission as early as Wednesday to seize more than $1 billion in assets purchased with money allegedly misappropriated from a Malaysian state investment company, the New York Times reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt