Tax Amnesty Gifts Indonesia More Room for Easing: Decision GuideBy , , and
Majority of economists predict a 25 basis-point reduction
Central bank may also consider lower reserve ratio for banks
Bank Indonesia may find room to add to four interest-rate cuts this year as an expected tax amnesty windfall helps to spur the currency and ease inflation pressures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses