Stock-Market History That Signals Turkey Set for Selloff: ChartBy
The Borsa Istanbul 100 Index may be poised to retreat as much as 18 percent in the next six months, if history is a guide. The gauge’s 50-day moving average neared 278 points of crossing its 200-day measure on Monday as stocks plunged 7.1 percent following the failed coup attempt over the weekend. The move below the average is a pattern that’s happened four times since 2008, each time preceding a drop of about a fifth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single