Sinopec Natural Gas Output Jumps as Crude, Refining SlipsBy
Natural gas production rises 10% in the first half of 2016
Crude oil output drops 11%, oil processing slips 2.5%
China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., the world’s biggest refiner, said crude and fuel production dropped during the first half of the year as natural gas output jumped, highlighting the company’s shift toward the cleaner-burning fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations