Shoprite Jumps Most Since 1997 as African Sales Growth RisesBy
Sales at stores outside home S. African market rising fastest
Retailers battle weak S. African economy, consumer confidence
Shoprite Holdings Ltd. rose the most in almost 19 years after Africa’s biggest food retailer said growth in full-year sales accelerated, led by gains at stores outside its home market of South Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders