SAP Profit Tops Estimates as Clients Move to New SoftwareBy
Software licenses and cloud revenue surpass expectations
European revenue grew strongly despite Brexit concerns
SAP SE reported results that topped analysts’ estimates as the company put a weak start to the year behind it and closed more software deals despite political turmoil in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts