U.S. Stocks Rise on Optimism Earnings Can Support Run to RecordsBy
Dow average extends longest winning streak since 2013
Technology shares rise to the highest level since 2000
U.S. stocks advanced, pushing to fresh records, as quarterly results from Microsoft Corp. and Morgan Stanley spurred optimism that corporate earnings can support further gains.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt