Pimco Says China’s Interbank Bond Market a ‘Curiosity’ for NowBy and
China needs the affirmation of being included in index: Spajic
Pimco bearish on the yuan and expects 5 percent depreciation
Pacific Investment Management Co. said it’s holding back on its investments in China’s interbank bonds for now and that issues including settlement still need to be sorted out in the market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts