Nordea Dividend Goal in Doubt as CEO Cites Regulatory RisksBy
CEO repeats it’s still his “ambition” to raise dividend
Average analyst dividend est. shows 2016 payment to drop 6.3%
The man running Scandinavia’s biggest bank cast doubt on its ability to meet its dividend target amid increasing regulatory burdens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders