Negative Yields Infecting Credit Markets as Investors CapitulateBy and
Investors are paying to hold 465 billion euros of bonds
Purchases driven ‘more because of capitulation:’ BlueBay
It’s getting harder for corporate debt investors to avoid the volume of negative yielding bonds that are now pouring into credit markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy