May Evokes Thatcher in First Parliamentary Questions SessionBy
‘Remind him of anybody?’ she taunts opposition Labour leader
Tory lawmakers welcome her, while demanding Brexit assurances
It’s 26 years since a woman prime minister answered questions in Britain’s Parliament, and Theresa May was bound to face comparisons with Margaret Thatcher. She did nothing to play them down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner