Markit and ISDA’s EU Settlement Ends Antitrust Probe on CDSBy
Markit and ISDA pledge to license CDS inputs for 10 years
EU commitments end threat of fines, shut lengthy CDS probe
IHS Markit Ltd. and the International Swaps & Derivatives Association finalized a settlement with European Union regulators, ending a lengthy antitrust probe into credit-default swaps that previously targeted global investment banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing