Lufthansa, EasyJet Warn of Terror Threat to Airline ProfitBy and
EasyJet says market environment most difficult in 10 years
Nice attack compounds concerns after Brussels, Paris incidents
European airlines are warning that more turbulence is ahead for their bottom lines as terror attacks sap demand for short- and long-haul travel during the crucial summer travel season, with the effects magnified by aggressive expansion to take advantage of low fuel prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas