Lonza Raises 2016 Outlook as Profit Jumps on Savings, DemandBy
Company sees profit increasing by double-digit amount
First-half profit jumps 20%, beating analyst estimates
Lonza Group AG raised its guidance for 2016 after demand for the Swiss company’s drug ingredient manufacturing services grew and savings bolstered margins in the first half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas