Intel Profit Falls With Slow Growth in Key Data Center UnitBy
Second quarter that growth in the unit fell below 10 percent
Net income falls 51 percent to $1.3 billion on job cut charge
Intel Corp., the world’s biggest semiconductor maker, reported slower growth in its server-chip division, creating concern that the company’s most profitable business won’t be able to make up for weakness in the personal computer market. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing