Hedge Fund Outflows Slowed in Second Quarter as Quant Funds WonBy
Redemptions fell to $8.2 billion from $15.1 billion, HFR says
Industry’s global assets rose by the most in more than a year
The amount of money leaving hedge funds slowed in the second quarter as firms that rely on computer algorithms made money in the selloff following the U.K.’s vote to exit the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn