EDF Falls, French Power Rises as Nuclear Output Forecast CutBy
Demands from safety regulator will lead to extended outages
Utility confirms targets for 2016 earnings, debt/Ebitda ratio
Electricite de France SA fell the most in two weeks in Paris trading after cutting its forecast for nuclear power production this year. French power prices rose as output is near the lowest in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations