Deutsche Boerse Secures 55% Shareholder Backing for LSE DealBy and
The German exchange has until July 26 to win acceptance
Deutsche Boerse has already lowered threshold from 75 percent
Deutsche Boerse AG has yet to secure shareholder acceptance for its 10.6 billion-pound ($13.9 billion) takeover of London Stock Exchange Group Plc, although it edged closer with 55.5 percent of investors giving it the go ahead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts