Copper Futures Slide as Chinese Production Climbs in First HalfBy and
Output in China jumps by 7.6% as smelter margins improve
Nickel, other metals drop as dollar touches seven-week high
Copper retreated on concern that supply will keep outpacing demand as data showed rising output in China, the biggest producer and user of refined metal. A stronger dollar also hit commodities priced in the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis