China’s Digger Market Poised for Recovery Says Top SupplierMasumi Suga and Masatsugu Horie
Inventories ‘nearing zero’ as business conditions pick up
Industry’s fortunes may be about to turn, KYB chairman says
China has cleared its excess of excavators, suggesting that business conditions for construction equipment makers selling into the world’s second-biggest economy will begin to improve as they boost output, according to a top supplier of machinery parts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing