Analyst Upgrades Papa John's Because Growing Civil Unrest Means More Pizza Deliveries
Papa John's International Inc. is poised to perform well as civil and political disruptions ahead of a contentious U.S. election prompt Americans to stay in rather than eat out, according to KeyBanc Analyst Chris O'Cull.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner