Verizon, Quicken, Vector Said Among Most Likely to Win YahooBy
AT&T, TPG also bid for Yahoo’s core assets by Monday deadline
Yahoo said to be holding another round to decide on acquirer
Verizon Communications Inc., Quicken Loans Inc. founder Dan Gilbert and Vector Capital Management are the three favorites to acquire Yahoo! Inc., according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses