Erdogan Crackdown Continues Before ‘Important’ AnnouncementBy and
Faculty heads at all universities ordered to resign, TRT says
Turkey cabinet, security council to meet on Wednesday, AA says
Turkey ordered faculty heads at all the country’s universities to resign, a day before President Recep Tayyip Erdogan makes an “important announcement” and as authorities expanded their roundup of thousands of soldiers with alleged links to the weekend’s failed coup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts