SoftBank’s Son Asks Worried Debtholders to Feel the Force on ARMBy
SoftBank 5.375% bond yield jumped most since issuance Monday
Have to be more conscious of risk after ARM deal: Asahi Life
SoftBank Group Corp. billionaire founder and chief executive officer Masayoshi Son said now is the best time to buy his company’s debt. Investors digesting its planned $32 billion acquisition of ARM Holdings Plc aren’t so sure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner