SoftBank Dives After Son’s $32 Billion Takeover of ARMBy
The company is acquiring U.K.-based mobile chip designer
Alibaba, Supercell stake sale proceeds to help fund the deal
SoftBank Group Corp. plunged in Tokyo after unveiling its $32 billion takeover of chip designer ARM Holdings Plc, a deal that marks founder Masayoshi Son’s biggest gamble so far on the future of technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis