Market on Tenterhooks as Putin Wants to React to Ruble GainsBy , , and
Government concerned stronger currency may worsen budget pinch
Bank of Russia pledged to avoid interventions after free float
Now that President Vladimir Putin has said it, the market is wondering what Russia will do about a stronger ruble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas