Pound Declines as Traders Look Beyond Higher Inflation RateBy and
Annual CPI hasn’t reached BOE’s target since December 2013
Services, manufacturing output reports due on July 22
The pound fell even as a report showed the U.K.’s annual inflation rate accelerated more in June than economists forecast, with traders awaiting the first data that indicate the state of the nation’s economy since last month’s Brexit vote.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure