Perella Weinberg Wins Ruling Narrowing Ex-Employees’ LawsuitChris Dolmetsch
Perella Weinberg Partners LP won a ruling narrowing a lawsuit by four bankers who claimed the investment bank manufactured grounds to push them out and keep $60 million in compensation. The ruling by a state judge in New York on Tuesday means the lawsuit will go forward but with fewer claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone