Oil Advances After U.S. Crude Supplies Fall a Record Ninth WeekBy
U.S. crude stockpiles down 2.34 million barrels last week: EIA
Gasoline supply rose as refinery activity climbed to 2016 high
Oil rose after a government report showed that U.S. crude stockpiles fell a ninth week, marking the longest stretch of declines on record.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing