Lockheed Tops Analysts’ Estimates as F-35 Deliveries ClimbBy
Company warns that fighter jet contract talks aren’t concluded
Largest defense contractor raises forecast for this year
Lockheed Martin Corp.’s profit easily beat Wall Street projections even though the world’s biggest defense contractor had to foot some F-35 fighter-jet production costs as Pentagon contract talks dragged on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas