Japanese Stocks Post Best Winning Streak in Nine Months on YenBy and
SoftBank drags the most on Topix after ARM deal announcement
Nintendo surges third day; exporters gain as yen weakens
Japanese shares gained, with the Topix index capping its longest winning streak in nine months, as a weaker yen boosted exporters, countering a drop in SoftBank Group Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations