J&J CFO ‘Agnostic’ on Size of M&A, Looks at Deals in All AreasBy and
CFO says licensing deals preferred for pharma division
‘Very hard to do something transformational for J&J,’ he says
Johnson & Johnson will consider deals of any size and for any of its three main businesses, chief financial officer Dominic Caruso said, though when it comes to pharmaceuticals the company is more interested in less-risky licensing agreements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing