Germany Probes Possible Islamic State Ties in Ax Attack on TrainBy and
No motive immediately cited by police in southern Germany
Three victims seriously hurt, one suffers minor injuries
German authorities are investigating if an Afghan refugee, who critically wounded two train passengers in an ax attack on Monday, was part of a terror web after Islamic State claimed it inspired the 17-year-old suspect later shot and killed by police.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt