ICE to Let Investors Bypass Banks in Credit-Swaps TradingBy and
Intercontinental Exchange Inc. is making it easier for investors looking to hedge default risks to bypass the Wall Street banks that have long been the gatekeepers in the $12 trillion credit derivatives market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing