Hyperloop Sues Co-Founder Who Accused Company of NepotismBy and
High-speed transport startup fires back at four ex-employees
Countersuit escalates rift at firm inspired by Musk’s vision
Hyperloop Technologies Inc. hit back at co-founder Brogan BamBrogan and three other former employees who last week accused the high-speed transportation startup of nepotism and mismanagement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations