Housing Starts in U.S. Increased More Than Forecast in JuneBy
Gain led by strongest starts in West since July 2007
Smaller rise in permits signals little scope for more gains
New-home construction in the U.S. rose more than forecast in June, providing some momentum for residential real estate near the end of its busy selling season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn