Hammond Says BOE Should Be First Line of Defense for EconomyBy
Says BOE likely to announce ‘monetary package’ in due course
Bank of England officials signaled stimulus may come in August
Britain’s new Chancellor of the Exchequer said the Treasury is coordinating with the Bank of England and monetary policy is the first line of defense for the Brexit-rattled economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’