Exxon Casts Doubt on Own Letter in $250 Million Lehman LawsuitBy
Bank liquidator, Exxon fight over millions in London court
Exxon says its own initial default notice letter was invalid
The liquidators of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.’s London unit said Exxon Mobil Corp. wrongly valued collateral used in a $250 million short-term lending deal that fell apart when the bank collapsed nearly eight years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's