ECB Fast Exhausting German Bonds for QE Buying as Yields TumbleBy
German issuer limits likely hit as early as 1-2 months: UBS
More than 60% of nation’s debt yields below eligibility limit
The European Central Bank’s bond-buying program will be scrounging for German debt within months, according to two of the region’s banks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure