Divided Northern Ireland Faces Brexit HangoverBy
Region gets most per-capita EU aid of any part of U.K.
Sectarian split seen complicating regional government response
Celebrating the battle that ensured Protestant rule of Northern Ireland more than 300 years ago, residents of the Cregagh housing project in Belfast belted out “Simply the Best” and burned Irish flags and a figurine of the Virgin Mary on a bonfire that towered over the neighborhood’s row houses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts