China Oil Company Moves Staff as South Sudan Warns RebelsBy and
China National Petroleum Corp. says it’s moved 191 employees
Army trying to disperse 3,000 armed fighters in Jonglei state
A Chinese state oil company moved some staff from South Sudan, where fighting flared almost two weeks ago, as the African nation’s military said it’s trying to disperse an armed group that threatened to march on the capital.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses