Aussie Dollar Sinks With Kiwi as Bets for August Rate Cuts MountBy and
RBA leaves policy options open in minutes from July meeting
RBNZ housing measures seen paving way for easing in August
The Australian and New Zealand dollars dropped against their major peers as traders raised bets that both countries’ central banks will cut interest rates next month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion