AstraZeneca Fails to Keep Generic Crestor Rivals Off MarketBy , , and
Company can’t stop copies of its $5 billion cholesterol pill
Federal judge denied request to temporarily block FDA ruling
AstraZeneca Plc can’t stop generic-drug makers from bringing cheaper rivals of its best-selling medicine, the cholesterol fighter Crestor, to the U.S. market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders