Aspen Expands in China as African Drugmaker Targets GrowthBy
South African company adding 350 China sales representatives
Low-cost drugs in high demand in world’s most populous country
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Ltd. plans to increase its Chinese presence as Africa’s biggest maker of generic drugs ramps up distribution of its low-cost pharmaceuticals in the world’s most-populous country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day