‘Star Trek’ Starts New Mission With Capt. Dauman’s Fate in DoubtBy and
Viacom CEO is trying to sell stake in studio as new film opens
Paramount division tries to rebound from series of movie flops
Paramount Pictures chose an apt location for the premiere of “Star Trek Beyond.” The latest installment of the outer space franchise launches Wednesday at San Diego’s Comic-Con International, the annual conclave for comic book lovers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt