Uber Inks Software Deal With Concur to Ease Business TripsBy
Pact makes it easier for large corporate clients to book Uber
Uber reaches 2 billion trips as businesses spend more vs taxis
Uber Technologies Inc. struck a deal with Concur Technologies Inc., a travel and expense management company, that will make it easier for companies to create Uber accounts for employees and track their spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas