U.S. Warns on Turkey’s Place in NATO as Erdogan Cracks DownBy
Kerry says alliance to assess Turkish acts ‘very carefully’
EU sends parallel warning over introducing death penalty
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s crackdown after a failed coup prompted doubts about the country’s longstanding place in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and eligibility for eventual European Union membership.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion