U.S. Counting on $2 Billion in Pledges for Iraq at Donor MeetingBy
Funds will go to humanitarian aid, stabilization, sanitation
Push to retake Mosul may require $184 million in aid
The U.S. expects to raise at least $2 billion from governments around the world to help Iraq as it retakes territory from Islamic State militants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks