SoftBank Said Near $32 Billion Deal for Mobile Chip Leader ARMEd Hammond, Alex Sherman and David Ramli
Masayoshi Son will get a steady, high-margin cash stream
SoftBank to secure a leader in global mobile computing
SoftBank Group Corp. is nearing a deal to buy ARM Holdings Plc for more than $32 billion, people with knowledge of the matter said, securing a slice of virtually every mobile computing gadget on the planet and future connected devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas