Rajan Says Rupee Value Reasonable as Devaluation to Fan PricesBy and
‘Currency is a complicated animal,’ RBI Governor says
India’s rupee is weakening in 2016 for a sixth straight year
India’s rupee is reasonably valued and a devaluation of the currency will spur inflation and not necessarily help exports, according to central bank Governor Raghuram Rajan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn